List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [desktop-discuss] XFCE-4.8.0 ported
From:       Guido Berhoerster <guido+opensolaris.org () berhoerster ! name>
Date:       2011-04-25 0:33:56

* Milan Jurik <milan.jurik@oracle.com> [2011-04-24 23:56]:
> > SFEtumber.spec - no change (needed code patch for SS12 compatibility)
>
> I added patch for small bug in the source code - please, push the fix to
> upstream, void function cannot return value.

I think we've fixed that one already in git, see
http://git.xfce.org/xfce/tumbler/commit/?id=a7da747dda57c6fdf71324bf3d942b7d927d6ccd

> > SFExfce4-power-manager.spec - Initial release, based on 1.0.10 build
> >

> it needs more Solaris work:
>
>   CC     xfce4_power_manager-xfpm-polkit.o
> "xfpm-polkit.c", line 39: cannot find include file: <sys/sysctl.h>
>   CC     xfce4_power_manager-xfpm-errors.o
> "xfpm-polkit.c", line 430: warning: statement not reached
> cc: acomp failed for xfpm-polkit.c
> make[3]: *** [xfce4_power_manager-xfpm-polkit.o] Error 1
>
> I Bcced desktop-discuss@ and CCed SFE list.

I have already implemented the Solaris-specific code for reading
the process start time from procfs, please take the patch from git:
http://git.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-power-manager/commit/?id=47b7e20d7acd2cc64caf379eb6cd385705d3e90d
--
Guido Berhoerster