List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [desktop-discuss] XFCE-4.8.0 ported
From:       Ken Mays <maybird1776 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-04-13 5:13:22

Hi Brian & Milan,

I'm resubmitting these for Oracle's team review to ensure XFCE 4.8.1 works properly \
with SFE, the IPS-based repos, and the Sun Ray clients.

SFEgarcon.spec - bumped to 0.1.6
SFExfwm4.spec - bumped to 4.8.1
SFEtumbler.spec - 0.1.21, revised v2 spec - Apr 13

As for Xfce-related assistive technology (i.e. speech, braille,  magnification \
tools), this is planned for Xfce 4.10 per developer notes.  Most likely, this will \
come by way of the Orca project.

Please provide feedback and I'll put in a formal request to commit to SFE as well.

~ Ken Mays

["SFEtumbler.spec" (application/octet-stream)]
["SFEgarcon.spec" (application/octet-stream)]
["SFExfwm4.spec" (application/octet-stream)]