List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [desktop-discuss] Future of Solaris on the desktop?
From:       Brian Cameron <brian.cameron () oracle ! com>
Date:       2010-12-30 22:32:58

William:

Thanks for the feedback.  It is useful to hear about people in the
field actually using alternatives.  As you suggest, it would be
interesting to do some further research and find out how XFCE or LXDE
scales compared to the latest GNOME in Nevada.

Thanks for the feedback about the bug in XFCE about how it
monitors the recording device.  Have you considered filing a bug
with the upstream XFCE community?  Such issues are more likely to get
addressed if we report problems when we notice them.

   http://bugzilla.xfce.org/

Brian