List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    [desktop-discuss] remote Motif app crashes on keyboard input in
From:       Bill Shannon <bill.shannon () sun ! com>
Date:       2009-04-27 23:41:57

I have an old Motif app that I've been remotely displaying from my
SPARC Solaris 10 system to my x86 OpenSolaris system.  I just upgraded
to snv_111a and now the app crashes on first keyboard input with:

X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
   Major opcode of failed request:  151 (XKEYBOARD)
   Minor opcode of failed request:  16 (XkbSetNamedIndicator)
   Serial number of failed request:  1652

Is this a known bug?  Is there a workaround or fix?

Thanks.