List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    [desktop-discuss] QT4 not OK?
From:       dick hoogendijk <dick () nagual ! nl>
Date:       2008-09-28 9:58:27

I'm on snv_98 and compiled QT4 from the CBE SFEqt.spec file. It
compiled without errors.
After that I compiled two programs that are relaying on the QT4
library; both from source; TeX and Texmaker. Both programs compiled
without errors too.
However, -both- programs crash after starting them almost immediately.
(I see the bootscreen from texmaker for a split second). I get the
feeling is has something to do with the QT4 library.

(a) is this possible? are there known issues?
(b) if other things are more likely, what are they?

Hope to get some help.
--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
++ http://nagual.nl/ + SunOS sxce snv95 ++