List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [desktop-discuss] [indiana-discuss] CD Space analysis and
From:       Peter Korn <Peter.Korn () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-08-13 0:09:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Laca,

Are we using the HighContrast-SVG icons (are Cairo and SVG icon
generation working these days)?  That seems to me like a good candidate
for being moved to a package that users download after they have
installed their system.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect & Principal Engineer,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.