List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [desktop-discuss] Where's SFEgetopt.spec
From:       "Laszlo (Laca) Peter" <Laszlo.Peter () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-03-28 10:27:27

It would be great if SFE people could continue to be maintainers.
Unfortunately there are still a few steps that only Sun employees
can do (legal reviews, etc), so each module needs a Sun "sponsor".
I wrote a document that describes the roles of the maintainer,
sponsor, tester.  It's almost ready to be published, just trying
to figure out how to open up the testing process so non-Sun testers
can submit test results or test cases.

Laca