List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [desktop-discuss] snv_53 workspace switcher
From:       Stephen Browne <Stephen.Browne () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2006-11-27 12:09:18

Darren this one has also already been fixed :)

2006-11-16  Niall Power  <niall.power@sun.com>

	* patches/libwnck-01-trusted-extensions.diff:
 	  Fix broken #ifdef#else logic in pager code that caused the
	  workspace switcher to render in black in a non trusted session.
	  Fixes bugster# 6493430.

HTH,

Stephen.