List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [desktop-discuss] Trusted JDS
From:       Stephen Browne <Stephen.Browne () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2006-11-10 7:42:34

Doug,

We should be committing the last of the trusted jds extensions patches
today!  Since TJDS was originally developed from GNOME 2.6 be warned
that not all 2.16 issues have been resolved yet.

I will be working on getting the tgnome tarballs made available as soon
as possible which will enable building from the spec files you noticed.

Also expect official building of the tgnome packages to start within
the next couple of builds.

HTH,

Stephen.