List:       opensolaris-desktop-discuss
Subject:    [desktop-discuss] GNOME 2.12.0 for Solaris - 100% completed
From:       maybird1776 () yahoo ! com (ken mays)
Date:       2005-09-14 15:57:31

Hello,

1. Solaris port of Gnome 2.12.0 Platform - 100%
completed.
2. Solaris port of Gnome 2.12.0 Desktop (core
packages) - 100% completed

I'm reviewing optional packages like Totem 1.2.0,
Howl, and Evolution 2.4.0.

The Solaris port took 3 days for over 50+ GNOME
packages and QA review for basic issues. Automation
would have taken one day, yet I reviewed the Solaris
build and various GNOME 2.12 Linux distros over the
last three days. I've looked at the latest versions of
DBUS/HAL/Howl and Cairo for the Solaris port to ensure
we had the most current versions available at this
time.

If Schillix gets upgraded to Nevada >=b22, I'd hope to
test a few things on that as well.....

~Ken Mays @ EarthLink, Inc.