List:       opensolaris-companion-discuss
Subject:    Re: [companion-discuss] Code review request: libpcap
From:       Paul Cunningham <paulcun () talk21 ! com>
Date:       2006-09-25 7:59:34

Steve,

Steven Christensen wrote:
> Yes, the policy is to change the Sun copyright date to 2006 when
> the files are changed.  I have checked Eric's work in nightly builds
> and it is fine.
>
> As for PUFA, the programs are not currently in the Companion
> svn repository, but I see no reason not to find a way to
> reintroduce them in some form.  Paul - where do you feel
> the best documentation on PUFA use is located?

I think its documentation was in the old gate in
usr/src/tools/javaTools/doc/PUFA/ and html linked from
usr/src/tools/javaTools/doc/PUFA/index.html

In the old gate's bin/pufa directory there were a lot of script examples
that I, and others, used (I was slowly moving all my scripts there as I
re-used them to update packages, but time and bye-bye got in the way).

It's written in Java, it may need updating now for solaris next.

Paul