List:       opensolaris-code
Subject:    [osol-code] =?utf-8?q?Some_questions_about_scheduling_Class_in_So?=
From:       é <oscar.weng () hotmail ! co ! jp>
Date:       2009-10-08 12:22:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Dear Support team:

  I'm writing a middleware of Solaris 10 kernel to control my hardware.
After creating a new kernel thread, I try to increase it's priority,
But the TS/IA class MAX prioity(60) is not enough for me to control my job,
I want to ask How can I change this kernel thread to SYS scheduling class inside my middleware?

Thank you!!
Best Regards:
Oscar

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/