List:       opensolaris-code
Subject:    Re: [osol-code] [on-discuss] Fwd: CR 6820737 Closed,
From:       James Carlson <james.d.carlson () sun ! com>
Date:       2009-03-30 15:26:00

ольга крыжановская writes:
> >  I'm afraid I see no evidence that anyone ever filed such a request, at
> >  least according to our bug tracking system, which makes the above
> >  statement seem a bit less likely.
>
> Why? CERN staff tell lies or what?

I didn't say any such thing.

I said that I can't find any evidence of such a request.  It's
possible that it was misfiled.  It's possible that the recounting of
the story is missing some crucial elements.  It's possible that
someone at Sun messed up.  It's possible that the many searches I've
done are somehow missing the record.  There are many possibilities
that don't involve anyone lying about the issue.

All that I can tell you is that there doesn't appear to be a record of
such a request, as far as I can tell.

--
James Carlson, Solaris Networking              <james.d.carlson@sun.com>