List:       opensolaris-code
Subject:    Re: [osol-code] workaround proposal for bug 6745357
From:       "Liu, Jiang" <jiang.liu () intel ! com>
Date:       2009-03-25 1:50:36

Hi Guy,
	As you mentioned there's no SLIT on your machine, I found I made
a mistake last night.  Following latency table should be generated by
function lgrp_plat_2level_setup() in i86pc/os/lgrpplat.c instead of read from
SLIT. According to ACPI, entry[n][n] in SLIT table should have value 10.

Lgroup latencies:

---------
  | 0 1 2
---------
0 | 3 3 3
1 | 3 2 3
2 | 3 3 2
---------

Thanks!

Guy <> wrote:
> Hi gerry
>
> On my system, there is only a srat table, no slit.
> So the latencies are always calculated, and this part is done in
> lgrpplac.c
>
> So having values of 1 or 2 instead of 105 and 139 doesn't sound quite
> normal to me. But maybe Jonathan or Kit could could tell us what they
> think bout that ?
>

> Thank you
>
> Guy

Liu Jiang (Gerry)