List:       opensolaris-code
Subject:    [osol-code] page_get_{free,cache}list
From:       Rafael Vanoni <Rafael.Vanoni () sun ! com>
Date:       2007-10-31 21:52:57

Hi everyone

I'm using page_get_{free,cache}list() to get pages from specific
lgroups, during boot - after lgrp_plat_probe() on main().

But I don't fully understand the implications of using those calls
outside page_create_va(). I've read it, but it's not an easy one to
interpret.

What am I missing by not working with page_create_va() in terms of
properly allocating a page, and what should I do after getting one from
page_get_{free,cache}list() ?

thanks

--
Rafael Vanoni