List:       opensolaris-code
Subject:    [osol-code] Netcat code review
From:       Vladimir Kotal <Vladimir.Kotal () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2007-10-27 22:06:19

Hi all,

Some of you might know that Solaris is going to contain a Netcat
implementation. Before I take another step in that direction I would
like to have more pairs of eyes to see the code.

The integration is covered by PSARC 2007/389:
   http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2007/389/

and the latest webrev (against snv_77) is here:
   http://techie.devnull.cz/public/webrev-netcat/

Any constructive notes regarding the code are welcome. (I am mainly
looking for functional/logic errors, packaging flaws or parts of code
which could mismatch the PSARC case)

Thanks,

v.