List:       opensolaris-code
Subject:    Re: [osol-code] O/N Packaging changes for missing closed files, again
From:       Mike Kupfer <mike.kupfer () sun ! com>
Date:       2006-05-22 22:02:05

>> > * SUNWkvm.u:
>> >
>> >   usr/platform/sun4u/lib/cfgadm/sysctrl.so.1
>> >   usr/platform/sun4u/lib/cfgadm/ac.so.1
>> >   usr/platform/sun4u/lib/cfgadm/sparcv9/sysctrl.so.1
>> >   usr/platform/sun4u/lib/cfgadm/sparcv9/ac.so.1
>> >
>> >   don't build, but again perhaps the sources can be opened

Mike> sysctrl and ac were opened in snv_33.

Rainer> Ok, but those cfgadm plugins are still missing in 20060501.

Ah, so they are. :-(

Rainer> In the S9 sources, they live in usr/src/lib/cfgadm_plugins/{ac,
Rainer> sysctrl}, both of which don't exist in the current open snv
Rainer> sources.  Maybe this is just an oversight?

They're still in usr/closed in the Nevada gate.  I suspect it was an
oversight, but it's possible they don't build because of a dependency on
some other closed bit of code.

I'll track this down and let you know what I find out.

mike