List:       opensolaris-brandz-discuss
Subject:    Re: [brandz-discuss] lx_brand patch for *at() syscalls
From:       James Lee <jbit () jbit ! net>
Date:       2009-12-04 8:08:00

Hi!

Sorry! I've been super busy at work so I wasn't "polling" the MLs and the email from \
this thread were being marked as spam for some reason (so I just assumed nobody was \
interested... arrrggh. I dropped the ball a bit, but I'll sign and send off the the \
SCA on this coming Monday, and work with Sun on whatever is needed to get it in to an \
official build.

Sorry again about the lack of response, I've white listed the mailing list :)

Regards

James Lee