List:       opensolaris-brandz-discuss
Subject:    Re: [brandz-discuss] Fourth NEOSUG Meeting
From:       Peter Baer Galvin <pbg () petergalvin ! info>
Date:       2007-10-30 11:48:43

H i Folks,

The Forth NEOSUG meeting is just a couple of days away. These should be two great \
talks about hot Solaris topics. Plus those who want to stay can play with the new \
Indiana distribution (assuming it's done in time!).  RSVPs are fairly low, which I \
find surprising given the content of this NEOSUG. So please attend if you can. We'll \
have pizza, soda, and giveaways as well. I know you'll be full of sugar from \
Halloween so you should have plenty of energy to make the trip to Burlington.

Hope to see you here. RSVP to http://www.sun.com/events/neosug so we can be sure to \
have enough food and stuff...

For more info see the announcement: http://www.sun.com/events/neosug