List:       opensolaris-brandz-discuss
Subject:    [brandz-discuss] Apptest: SecondLife under lx26 brand
From:       Mario Goebbels <me () tomservo ! cc>
Date:       2007-10-08 11:50:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

For anyone who cares, just tried it, seems to work fine. Environment is
snv_72 running Ubuntu 7.04 in BrandZ.

Rendering speed isn't stellar. I suppose it's partly related to the SL
renderer not being great and encryption being used on the transport
(tried to compile OpenSSH on my own in Ubuntu with the none cipher
patch, but somehow X11 and other profile related stuff stops working
with it).

Next thing to try is Return to Castle Wolfenstein for Linux, and by
extension, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, if there'll be a Linux demo.

-mg