List:       opensolaris-arc-discuss
Subject:    Re: [arc-discuss] [osol-announce] ARC cases will be unavailable for
From:       Alan Burlison <Alan.Burlison () sun ! com>
Date:       2009-03-18 0:15:16

Alan Burlison wrote:

> We therefore will be leaving the ARC section of the site disabled until
> we have an alternative mechanism for providing ARC case data externally.
>  To leave it enabled would lead in a very short time to total
> unavailability of the entire site. We anticipate that providing this
> alternative will take 1-2 weeks, and it is our highest priority to get
> this in place as quickly as possible.

The application to produce the published ARC case tree is mostly
complete.  I am now waiting for a zone to be provisioned for this data
on opensolaris.org.  For  people with SWAN access (sorry everyone else!)
the work-in-progress case tree can be found at
http://jurassic-x4600.sfbay/~alanbur/arcstage/  Of particular note are
the 262 opened cases that contain 'confidential' tags.  It would be
helpful if people with ARC access could help clean these up prior to the
availability of the arc.opensolaris.org zone.

Thanks,

--
Alan Burlison