List:       opensolaris-arc-discuss
Subject:    [arc-discuss] Re: [osol-discuss] Project Proposal: Open Sound System
From:       John Plocher <John.Plocher () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2007-06-06 23:57:18

Dev Mazumdar wrote:
> The rumors are true, we're planning on open sourcing Open Sound

+1!

Adding icing to this cake is that Dev has been actively working
with several of us getting things ready for an OpenSolaris ARC
review of OSS as part of their initial code contribution!

Of course, this means that we in the ARC community are going to
have to figure out the logistics of making this happen - the OGB
discussion about ARC reviews seems timely indeed!

Welcome aboard Dev!!!

   -John