List:       opensolaris-appliances-discuss
Subject:    [appliances-discuss] OpenSolaris Embedded Platform
From:       javier.augusto () gmx ! net (Javier O !  Augusto)
Date:       2006-02-09 2:59:34

Greetings,

Since I'm evaluating using OpenSolaris for porting our industrials
custom solutions to JAVA, I'm looking for some advice/comments on
Mini-ITX, SoC kits, etc... Could be any platform/processor (powerpc C3,
whatever) as long as they have the JRE for running our program, a PCI
slot for hooking up a Wireless card on it, netowork card for TCP/IP and
a VGA output to a LCD 640x480.
Most embedded kits already have those specs but they are a bunch,
especially on those related sites such as linuxdevices, but I really
don't know which of those would be more suitable for what I want.
Anyway, perhaps some of you could send a light regarding this topic. I
would be grateful to hear comments.

Thanks in advance.
Jay