List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] Upcoming hub.opensolaris.org outages
From:       Alan Burlison <Alan.Burlison () sun ! com>
Date:       2010-01-31 11:07:39

After deploying the new XWiki version we've found that it has file
descriptor leaks that means that it gradually consumes more and more
space under /tmp.  We've identified one of the probably causes - dtrace
saves the day - and are aiming to deploy a patched version of XWiki
early next week.  We'll send out a heads-up before we do the deployment,
but it will probably be at short notice, and there may be more than one
outage.

We'll send out an all-clear when we are done.

--
Alan Burlison