List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] Nexenta Core Platform 3.0 Alpha4 Released
From:       Anil Gulecha <anil.verve () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-20 6:47:35

Hi All,

On behalf of the Nexenta project, I'd like to announce the
availability of the Nexenta Core Platform 3.0 Alpha4, the fourth
release in the NCP3 cycle.

You can download the latest iso image from
http://www.nexenta.org/projects/site/wiki/DownloadUnstable

The main changes over the Alpha3 release include:

* move from Opensolaris b130 to b131.
* nexenta-on-source changes
* Fixes to various packages (ssl-cert, vsftpd, etc)

---

Nexenta ON gate repository:
http://www.nexenta.org/projects/nexenta-gate/repository

* NCP2 stable repository (with b104 packages) is now moved to
http://apt.nexenta.org/ncp2/ hardy-unstable

* NCP3 Alpha2 repository (if you still want to stay with b130 bits)
http://apt.nexenta.org/ncp3a3/ hardy-unstable

Please set your sources.list accordingly.
---

This is an alpha release, and a moving target until we reach the final
release. It is in a good shape for developers to tinker with.. and we
welcome your efforts to improve NCP3. Please file bug reports/RFEs at
http://www.nexenta.org/projects/site/issues

Regards
--
The Nexenta Team.