List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] Call for Paper for OSDevCon 2009 closes today
From:       Wolfgang Stief <stief () guug ! de>
Date:       2009-08-31 12:10:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello OpenSolaris Enthusiasts!

I wanted to inform you, that the call for papers for the OpenSolaris
developer conference 2009 in Dresden closes today, August 31, 2009. Due
to a tight schedule for conference planning, we can't prolong this date
any further.

If you still think about submitting a talk for the conference but are
unsure: don't hesitate and just submit a short abstract!

All current information regarding the conference, including a link to
the submission page is available at http://www.osdevcon.org/

Regards from Munich, Germany
wolfgang

--=20