List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] OpenSolaris at CommunityOne West
From:       Teresa Giacomini <Teresa.Giacomini () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-05-14 18:54:01

Hi everyone,

OpenSolaris will have a HUGE presence at CommunityOne in San Francisco
June 1-3, 2009.  We hope you'll join us.

Monday June 1st:
* Developing ON OpenSolaris track
* Managing OpenSolaris track
* A few sessions in the Operating Systems and Infrastructure track
* OpenSolaris 2009.06 Launch Party!

Tuesday June 2nd:
Use registration code OSDDT to attend these deep dives at no charge!
* Developing IN OpenSolaris Deep Dive
* Deploying OpenSolaris in Your Data Center Deep Dive

You'll find a nice overview of our presence here:
http://www.opensolaris.com/communityone/

You can get the most up-to-date information on our planning wiki here:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/OpenSolaris/OpenSolaris+at+C1+West+-+Schedule

Hope to see you there!