List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] Website Transition: Updated Website Community
From:       Jim Grisanzio <Jim.Grisanzio () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-05-06 12:56:14

hey ...

As part of the upcoming transition to the new website infrastructure, we
updated the content on the Website Community:

http://opensolaris.org/os/community/web/

There is an overview of the current site's services with pointers to
sources of information, an initial collection of background documents,
and a section for details [to come] about the three phases of the
transition. Watch for FAQs and schedules and other materials to help
guide everyone through the process. From now on, the Website Community
will hold all of the implementation plans for the transition. There is a
great deal of information there now, but things will start evolving
faster so check back often.

Next, we are planning a series of communications to all users of the
site, so watch for those messages from Bonnie.

Jim