List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] genunix.org experiencing tech difficulties
From:       "Al Hopper" <al () logical-approach ! com>
Date:       2008-12-03 4:52:36

Please bear with us as we find/fix the hardware issues currently
causing "constipation" at www.genunix.org.  Wiki users - don't worry -
we have current backups.  But please allow at least 12 hours for the
site to be restored to normal operation.

I guess our uptime record of 1267 days had to end at some point in time.... :)

Sorry - no unusual images to display like they do at twitter.com etc
under these circumstances   :)
On the other hand, we have twitter.com beaten in terms of reliability/uptime.

Thanks for your patience...

PS: belenix.org runs on genunix.org infrastructure but is running on
other hardware and is unaffected by this outage.

Regards,

--
Al Hopper  Logical Approach Inc,Plano,TX al@logical-approach.com
                   Voice: 972.379.2133 Timezone: US CDT