List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] Townhall meeting
From:       Tim Cramer <Timothy.Cramer () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-09-09 14:58:40

All,
   Its time for another Town Hall meeting with myself and Dan Roberts.
We're planning this one for Tuesday, Sept 16th, from 3-5pm.  All slides
will be posted and the session will be recorded so you can enjoy at your
leisure if the time doesn't work out for you.

Agenda/Details will be forthcoming, certainly we'll talk about plans for
the upcoming 2008.11 release.  If there's any topics you want covered,
please send me a note and we'll work it in.

Tim