List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] Contest Deadlines & Judges Needed
From:       Jim Grisanzio <Jim.Grisanzio () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-06-04 4:49:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Here's a quick awards update: The OpenSolaris Community Innovation
Awards project includes two programs: (1) a contest and (2) a student
grant program.

Grant Program
Submissions for the student grant program are now closed. We will
announce the grants June 16. Current proposals:
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/awards/awards_research_land/Proposals/

Contest Program
The deadline to submit contest entries is June 14. *That is only 10 days
from today!* Winners will be announced in August. Contest details here:
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/awards/awards_land/ Current contest
entries here: http://opensolaris.org/os/project/awards/awards_land/Entries/

Needs
We are especially looking for judges now. If you are interested in
getting involved in the project and helping judge entries, please send
mail to awards-program@opensolaris.org. Subscribe to awards-program here

Jim

--
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/