List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] Repository for new opensolaris.org user	management
From:       Alan Burlison <Alan.Burlison () sun ! com>
Date:       2007-09-28 14:36:18

I have moved the repository containing the code for the new user
management application that I'm developing for opensolaris.org onto
opensolaris.org.  This is *far* from being finished, and  what I've put
on opensolaris.org is just a snapshot of my development workspace as of
today.  However the database schema is available, along with a small set
of dummy data which is used to populate the Derby database currently
used by the prototype webapp.

For an overview of what the application is intended for, see
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/website/ and
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/website/website_restructuring/

The source is available from:

svn+ssh://opensolaris.org/svn/website/auth

It is also be browsable on-line at:

http://cvs.opensolaris.org/source/xref/website/auth

Any comments/questions to website-discuss@opensolaris.org please.

--