List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] ON 20060228 nightly, and DevPro downloads page
From:       stevel () sun ! com (Stephen Lau)
Date:       2006-02-28 14:24:08

A new delivery has been made available: 20060228.  If you look at the
ONNV build schedule, this coincides with the close of b35.
However, if you read my blog entry:
http://whacked.net/2006/02/28/when-a-nightly-that-closes-on-a-build-date-isnt-a-build/
you'll see why I refrain from actually calling this build 35.

 From now on, we'll be making deliveries every Tuesday, these are
"nightly" syncs and are intended to keep people up to date with what
we're developing internally.

Additionally, we'll be making build-synchronised deliveries when an ON
build is actually closed and delivered to the WOS.  These will be
labeled definitively as builds.

... and now for something completely different (well, different from ON)

libmtsk (microtasking library) is now available as redistributable
binaries.  With this, we've created a centralised DevPro consolidation
downloads page to hold the libm sources, sccs/make binaries, and these
new libmtsk binaries.

cheers,
steve
--
stephen lau // stevel@sun.com | 650.786.0845 | http://whacked.net
opensolaris // solaris kernel development