List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] Visual Panels project now open
From:       David.Powell () Sun ! COM (David Powell)
Date:       2006-02-06 15:04:42

  Having received the necessary approval, the Visual Panels project has
  been created.  Stop by

    http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/vpanels/

  to read more about how we're trying to improve end-user Solaris
  configuration and see some of the ideas we've prototyped so far.  In
  addition to pages of boring text, we have:

    screenshots

    a downloadable demo

    reusable Java components for accessing SMF

    source for all of the above

  If you have any questions, comments, or ideas of your own, please
  join the conversation (which, at the moment, is just a bunch of
  people tapping the mic and saying "is this on") at:

    vpanels-discuss@opensolaris.org
    http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=95

  Thanks,

  Dave