List:       opensolaris-announce
Subject:    [osol-announce] New download pages, and 20060201
From:       stevel () sun ! com (Stephen Lau)
Date:       2006-02-02 10:53:24

The downloads pages have been reorganised to better reflect the fact
that OpenSolaris is now much more than just ON.  We hope that these new
pages should make it easier for people to just go to one downloads area
and find all the available bits from various consolidations.

As part of this, the filenames have changed from an opensolaris- prefix
to a consolidate prefix.  Naming conventions should be standard across
the consolidations now.

Additionally, we have just delivered ON 20060201, which is a sync with
Nevada build 33.  Note: please read the "Currently Known Issues" in the
Nevada community (also mirroured in the README.opensolaris), as this
delivery is only buildable on SXCR b32 or higher.  Yes, we know it's not
available yet - we're working on it or a workaround.  In the meantime,
you can BFU to it.

cheers,
steve
--
stephen lau // stevel@sun.com | 650.786.0845 | http://whacked.net
opensolaris // solaris kernel development