List:       opensmtpd-misc
Subject:    Re: Should we use DKIM and SPF?
From:       "Barbier, Jason" <jabarb () serversave ! us>
Date:       2014-04-26 16:17:12

there isnt a single one, but you have to do it somthing similar to what
gilles did for dkim dkim.
so you chose somthing like in my case I use amavisd since I never got
spampd to work reliably listening on port 2000

listen on lo port 2001 tag clean
accept tagged clean for deliver to mbox
accept for domain contoso.tld relay via "smtp://127.0.0.1:2000"

Im doing that part from memory but that is the essence of it, the first run
of the message it kicks out to amavisd, which runs it through spamassassin
then back into smtpd which tags it as clean which gets picked up by the
rule that takes tagged messages and delivers them.

--
Jason Barbier | jabarb@serversave.us
Pro Patria Vigilans