List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] OpenSim 0.8
From:       "The Pierce Family" <thepierces-rwpt () charter ! net>
Date:       2014-06-27 19:43:42

Okay, newest update (as of 27 June 1439 hours CST) ...

I have now successfully gotten 5 instances running simultaneously on one of
my 32-bit computers.

The root of the problem -> I had the XMLRPC port 20800 open on each of the
other instances. It will work fine on the first instance on the same
computer, but not subsequent instances.

Now that it appears this has been resolved (and thanks to those who offered
help), I will be working on getting the Profiles, Offline IMs and Groups
fully functional. Look out for a help request on these if I run into
problems.