List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] docker-opensim started on GitHub
From:       Giovanni De Gasperis <giovanni () giodegas ! it>
Date:       2014-06-25 21:06:46

	Dear all,

I just started this project on GitHub forking from thaiphan/mono (ubuntu+mono) trying \
to get a docker file to have the new OpenSim 0.8.0 packaged in a easy to handle way.

Reference:
docker http://docker.com
docker-opensim on GutHub: https://github.com/giodegas/docker-opensim

Just started an other way of packaging binaries of OpenSim through a virtualized \
solution.

Help wanted!
I am new to docker and github, but I used OpenSim often in recent years.

Cheers

Giovanni DG