List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] Maptiles "Timeout detected for thread"
From:       Justin Clark-Casey <jjustincc () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-01 22:05:29

My guess is that using 86400 minutes overflows the the internal int which stored \
conversion of minutes to milliseconds.   Possibly this makes maptile generation \
trigger constantly.

In current code I expect that you will get an OverflowException instead on startup.  \
The workaround for 0.7.6.1 (and so  really for 0.8) is not to set MaptileRefresh \
higher than 35791.

On 01/05/14 16:15, Ovi Chris Rouly wrote:
> For what it's worth... the [WATCHDOG] Timeouts went away when I commented out all \
> references to map "Refresh" in ALL config files.  Was this what I was supposed to \
> do????
> > > > > > > > > >
> When I set "GenerateMaptiles" true and set "MaptileRefresh = 86400" I get CLOBBERED \
> by BIG RED [WATCHDOG]: Timeout detected for thread "Heartbeat (region_named)". \
> ThreadState=WaitSleepJoin. messages

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org