List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] OpenSim and Virtual Machines
From:       "M.E. Verhagen" <marceled9 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-22 11:30:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

There do not really seem to be benchmarks of performance graphs of mono
versus .net.

It is true that both are way better optimized than years ago, so I would
think both should get similar results with the same hardware and os.

VM performance can be heavly impacted by other software running on the same
machine.