List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] Diva 0.7.6 issues with config and MyWorld.ini
From:       missyfitz <7minarets () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-14 22:08:46

I'll try one of the other .ini files this evening if I have a chance and see
if they work, but I'm kind of doubting it. I see so many reports of this
error in google searches and no definitive solution. It's frustrating.

(To enable telnet in Windows 7, go to Start \ Control Panel \ Programs and
Features
Then select Turn Windows Features On or Off
Then select Telnet Client and click 'OK'
You should now be able to type 'telnet hostname port' from the command
prompt)