List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] animation oddness
From:       Ard van der Leeuw <avdleeuw () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-23 8:58:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Another reason for the scripts to stop working, is when the 'SitTarget'
somehow gets reset to 'default'. All pose-scripts that I'm aware of, will
check for an avatar sitting on the prim. These detection functions,
however, can only detect an avatar if it's sitting on a non-default
sittarget.

Could this be causing your issue? You could easily try by setting a new
sittarget and then trying to sit again. Let me know if you need any help
with that.