List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] Stuck parts of a HID in central position and mispalced objects at 0, 0, 0 again
From:       Dahlia Trimble <dahliatrimble () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-08-28 18:31:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have noticed in the recent past that if I log in an avatar into a region
and then hypergrid teleport out befpre all the attachments have rezzed.
that the attachments load into the internal memory of the sim and were
never cleared after I teleported. They did not appear in SIngularity but I
saw them near 0,0,0 with some code I have that graphically displays the
contents of the region. I would have thought other viewers would not be
able to display them since the avatar they were attached to was not in the
sim, but the only viewer I tried was Singularity. Restarting the region
cleared them up. I don't know if this is related to the problem you were
seeing with attachments at 0,0,0 but it sounds similar.