List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] Update on OpenSimulator Community Conference 2013
From:       Fleep Tuque <fleep513 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-08-09 14:12:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Sarge,

The OpenSimulator Community Conference 2013 is a completely independent
event, it is not affiliated with any particular grid or hosted on any one
else's grid.  A conference grid designed specifically for this event has
been created and the conference is being jointly produced by the Overte
Foundation <http://www.overte.org/> and AvaCon, Inc. <http://avacon.org>, a
501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

Anyone interested in the OpenSimulator software is invited to participate
so long as our Code of
Conduct<http://conference.opensimulator.org/2013/about/code-of-conduct/>and
other policies are followed.

Thanks,