List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] Possible to configure how often sim diagnostics are done?
From:       Chris M <mewtwo0641 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-31 23:36:04

Dahlia, I just caught the diagnostics a moment ago and the HDD light
does come on and stay almost solid on for a good minute or so and then
starts to fall off to random momentary flashes every once in a while
(roundabouts the time I am able to regain control of my system again).

--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.7.6 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine