List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] Opensim and BT home hub 3
From:       "Rob.J" <rob_364 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2013-05-23 18:54:34

thanks for the feedback, I admit I started up robust first time around out of
curiosity, thinking hypergrid enabling would allow flow of traffic from
other regions and grids. Looking back it has not offered me any benefits. To
clarify; can I downgrade my existing creation to a non hypergird operation
and keep all the builds in tact easily, as well as allow people to log in
from the net?