List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] New users welcome oar
From:       Storm Singer <mycatlovesme () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-17 22:18:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Most of the stuff on this list I would just have to collect from the
various sites that provide things for opensim. Except for meshes, which are
still foreign to me, and I definitely want to learn. I got kokua last
night, and I'm still figuring stuff out.

This is a great list though! I like it a lot. Nice and simple. I can
definitely do at least this much, I'm sure of it.

--
i love cats. That's obvious.

Go around! Go around!
Go around the Windmill!