List:       opensim-users
Subject:    Re: [Opensim-users] separate hypergrid robust instance
From:       ssm2017 <ssm2017 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-22 3:32:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

yes, i could understand this part even if everything is not clear (the
reason of my post).
the thing im wondering is that i have already separated asset and inventory
into separated instances using the services connectors, so im wondering if
this is necessary to use network for hypergrid ?

the next step would be : how to do it :)
do you have a simple example to take a look at ?