List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] osForceAttachToAvatar Temp item?
From:       jjustincc () googlemail ! com (Justin Clark-Casey)
Date:       2012-10-11 0:09:28

Hi Fleep.  Unfortunately, there are no osForce* equivalents yet for temporary \
attachments as the temporary attachments  functionality is very new in OpenSimulator.

I don't think it's currently possible without writing new code, though I would hope \
that wouldn't be too complicated as  the code path would be shared with practically \
all of TempAttachmentsModule.llAttachToAvatarTemp().  I would like to  address this \
but I'm not sure when I'll get time.  I'm also not entirely sure how much temporary \
attachments themselves  have been tested as of yet.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any other way to prevent the attachments going \
into the user's inventory.