List:       opensim-users
Subject:    [Opensim-users] Question: Avatar Draw Weight
From:       mclennan.kay () gmail ! com (Kay McLennan)
Date:       2012-08-30 18:21:55

Thank you Justin (and Gwyneth).

To paraphrase, keeping avatar draw weights low will not enable a greater
number of avatars to log into a given region.  Still, if any of the avatars
logged into a given region have a less than idea/optimal graphics card in
the computer they are using to access the region, keeping avatar draw
weights as low as possible will assist the person with an inferior
computer.  In other words, keeping avatar draw weights low is a kind of a
courtesy to other avatars.

Again, thank you for the useful information and links.

Best,
Kay